Friday, May 17, 2013

lipa

בס"ד
Who am I? Rabbi Ohad HoKohen Maon. What am I? Lipa's student. Every word which comes out of my mouth when I fabring or teach or answer some question in Halacha or Chassidus is
due to lipa's dedication sensitivity and guidenss. From the marks Lipa made for me in an old sidur in the old Chabad house so that I should know what to say and what to omit.To the most complex issues in Chassidus Lipa always knew how to guide me. All the major decisions my late Wife Wendy and I undertook were taken with Lipa's advice. I would not have been a Rabbi or a Chabadnik without Lipa and his family.HaShem alone knows the many hours Lipa spent on the phone to help me find a place to learn for Rabbinical Ordination.I still lead my life  with Lipa's directives.
I would like to share a few of the insights Lipa taught me. On parashas Amor, the Rebbe says if you have something good to say to someone say it. People tend to appreciate each other in the heart but not say anything. Lipa always stressed the power of positivity. If you a issue with which  you experience pain to not cary it alone talk to a Rabbi or some else who can offer help. Always consider to whom you are talking so that the advice you give that person matches him or her and is a real help. And be gentle. Lipa did not just say these things he lived them.
   Dear Dena and kids you have friends would over. I will never forget what you as a family gave Wendy o.b.m. and myself. Be strong and do not hesitate to rely on our help.
I atest from personal experiance over a long time, Lipa is real Chassid.
                          with love:
                         Ohad.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment