Tuesday, August 13, 2013

lipa

בס"ד 
Dear Dena and kids, Time has a tendency to push painful events from our minds. However, when someone is a part of oneself then that person's memory is a living one. Lipa is my Rav and guide. I still conduct myself in accordance to Lipa's instructions and advice. Such as to always look for the positive points and those issues which unite people. And the psak halacha he gave Wendy o.b.m and me that even though our shabbos hot water urn was on a fleishig belch we could dring in milchig cups from it. This prevented the possibility of arguments.
    Lipa always stressed the point that one has to one true self as much as possible. I adopted this as a life long pursuit. At times we all fill that the weight of our pain both general and private is simply overwhelming. That is why we have each other as Lipa told me do not carry the wight alone.
    Dena, you always use to ask me where my better half was. Wendy is gone fro almost three very long years. But she is in me still behave as she educated me to behave. The Rebbe Melech HaMoschish explains regarding the Histalkus of the Rayatz, that passing is a change of state. The connection is in the higher realms and stronger.
     It was very nice to see Meir in Yerushalim and I wish you all from my heart only happy times and I am here should you need anything. Yours Ohad.

No comments:

Post a Comment