Thursday, April 25, 2013

There are no words to describe my deep grief

There are no words to describe my deep grief

Dear Dubrawsky family

There are no words to describe my deep grief feeling for the decease of Rabbi Dubrawski.

I also have no words to describe my great appreciation of all the good things that I received from him and his family.

It's been 23 years ago when I first met him it was in a class I attended at Chabad House in Vancouver.

I was so impressed by him. And I still remember what he said in the class: there are three ways how you can discover what a person really is: Kiso Koso and Keaso. Can you imagine remembering something that was said in a class 23 years ago?

The only explanation for that is that when something is coming from inside the heart is penetrating the other hear.

Ever since then he made a huge impact on my life so many hours of deep conversations. So many advisings so many words of wisdom so many Shabbat diners at his home with his family. I always felt so wanted around him.

The only words of comfort I have to say to you is that his good actions made lots of fruits in my life. With his advice and emotional support I went to Israel 8 years ago and enter a yeshiva and Brooch Hashem got married and have a wonderful observed Jewish family.

2 years ago when I came to Visit Vancouver with my wife and my daughter he was so pleased to see how his good actions made such a positive impact on me.

I feel so grateful to Hashem that made me know this wonderful man.

His teaching and memories will remain with me forever.

May all his good actions be a merit of his blessed memory.

With great love and support

Ofer Bezalel and his family

No comments:

Post a Comment